- Satisfied Clients: The key of our success
- We know what our customers need and what makes them happy. Our goal is to offer them the very best properties. In a word: excellence. To do so, we take meticulous care of the following:
- Quality: Our aim is to construct quality housing with an emphasis not only on construction and design but also on fittings and finishes.
- Professionalism: We have a team of expert professionals to help you find the home that perfectly meets your needs.
- Customer service: Our mission is to serve our customers with the utmost speed and efficiency, so we offer you helpline to solve any queries as quickly as possible.
2. OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY
For the welfare of all employees, clients and other individuals who may be affected.
Taylor Wimpey de España’s Occupational Health and Safety Policy establishes as priority commitments the continuing improvement of working conditions and the prevention of all manner of injuries and illnesses that result from the work of the Company’s employees, as well as that of other individuals who may be affected by our operations and activities.
Taylor Wimpey de España recognises that Health and Safety is synonymous with quality and it forms an integral part of our objectives. A healthy and safe environment is the result of integrating occupational risk prevention into all the company’s processes and the proactive participation of each employee in identifying hazards, risk assessment, and the taking of measures to eliminate or control these.
At Taylor Wimpey de España, our Occupational Health and Safety Management System has been certified by OHSAS 18001:1999 since 2004 and since 2007 it is line with the new standard OHSAS 18001:2007, a management system that is oriented at continuing improvement and complete integration of occupational risk prevention in all areas of the Company.
3. COMMUNITY AND THE ENVIRONMENT
Common sense first and foremost
We take a responsible and sustainable approach to building our developments. In doing so we take a series of aspects into consideration which we implement with the utmost diligence:
- Legal requirements: We respect and adhere to the laws of every territory in which we operate.
- Sustainability: We consider economic, environmental and social factors when building our developments in line with our Environmental and Biodiversity policies.
- We analyze the impact of our projects on the local economy of nearby communities.
- Environment: We assess and manage the environmental impact of our operations.
- We encourage social integration in the developments we build and operate ethically with every party involved.
- We aim improve our services on a daily basis in our mission to comply with our Corporate Social Responsibility policy.